Howdy, howdy! How’s everyone doing this delightful Wednesday? Things here have been weirdly social lately. The Minion and various members of his family have come over a few times to help Dad with stuff. Another family friend is due to drop by tomorrow. And our neighbors have been weirdly neighborly. So that’s been interesting. Anyway, I can’t think of anything to ramble about and Facebook memories have recently reminded me of that trend of listing 10 books that have stuck with you that went around a few years ago. I thought I had done a post like that on here, but I can’t find it (though I didn’t look that hard), so I’m just going to list 10 books/series that have stuck with me. No explanations. Just books.
1. The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King.
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
3. Angel Sanctuary by Kaori Yuki.
4. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
6. Ransom by Lois Duncan. The original version, not the crappy modernized version where they completely ruin the plot with mentions of cell phones and email.
7. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
8. The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter by Theodora Goss.
9. Cruelty by Ai.
10. The Wild Iris by Louise Gluck.
What books have stuck with you? As always, feel free to share your thoughts or questions here or on my social media pages!